The electrosmog meter and spectrum analyzer EX-5SA is designed for fast and easy measurement of electromagnetic field power of radio frequency (RF) and reference to the international safety standards, as well as for spectrum analysis in the range of 2.4-2.5GHz.
THE NON SPECIALIST CAN SEE EASILY THROUGH THE EMBEDDED LED LAMPS IF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD IS WELL BELOW THE INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS (GREEN LED), IF IT EXISTS BUT STILL BELOW THE SAFETY STANDARDS (YELLOW LED), OR ABOVE THE SAFETY STANDARDS (RED LED). MORE DETAILED DIGITAL MEASUREMENTS AND SPECTRUM ANALYSIS CAN BE USED BY THE SPECIALIZED USER.
It is designed for easy and fast measurement in home or corporate environment for safety from the RF radiation or for diagnosing WiFi networks. It has wide bandwidth (100Mhz-3GHz) and sensitivity from -55dBm to 0dBm and very fast response.
- Measurement of electromagnetic field from wireless devices (e.g., mobile phones, wireless phones, DECT, DCMA, AM/FM, TDMA etc)
- Measurement of electromagnetic field from base stations (e.g. for mobile telecommunications)
- Measurement of electromagnetic field from Wireless LAN (WiFi), Bluetooth, Ultra wide band etc
- Detection of spy cams, wireless bugs
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Control of electromagnetic fields in home or corporate environment
- Measurement of RF fields in general
- Spectrum analysis for wireless networks
Technical Specifications for electrosmog meter
- Broad frequency range: 100ΜΗz -3GHz
- High Dynamic Range 60 dB
- High sensitivity: -55 dBm to 0 dBm (25mV/m to 14.8V/m)
- Peak power density measurement: 1.5uW/m2 to 0.58W/m2
- Histogram and bar segment signal level display
- 8 high brightness LED to display power density level with 3 safety range indications
- Continuous wave (AM/FM) and high speed burst RF (GSM, TDMA,PCS,CDMA,WiFi)
- Super fast response time with easy reading color LED segment display.
Spectrum analyzer technical characteristics
- Frequency range: standard 2.4Ghz frequency band (2.4GHz-2.5GHz)
- Dynamic range: 90 dB
- High sensitivity: -106dBm to -12dBm
- Frequency resolution: up to 333KHz
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Operation mode: spectrum, peak hold, hold, cursor-frequency/level display
- LCD digital power level and power density level display
- Small, compact handheld design 13cm x 6.5 cm x 3 cm
- Battery operated 9V DC
Tables with the international standards are included. The battery is not included.